Steps For Admission
Transcripts and Grades
Official transcript requests are made strictly through Parchment. From there, you can select to receive your official transcript:
- Via U.S. Postal Service
- In person from the Office of the Registrar (Room 207, Georgiadis Hall, Parham Road Campus).
Fees are as follows:
- $3.00 for each transcript sent electronically
- $5.50 for each paper transcript sent via U.S. Postal Service
- $5.50 for in person pick-up
Placing an Order
To place and order, visit Parchment online to:
- If you already have a Parchment account, click "sign in" in the header and follow the instructions.
- If you are new to Parchment, click on "create account" in the header and follow the instructions.
- If you have not attended Reynolds in the past 3 years and you have forgotten your Reynolds student ID number (7 digits), please include your social security number and date of birth when completing the electronic transcript request.
It takes approximately 5 business days for:
- Electronic transcripts to be processed
- Transcripts to be picked up at the Parham Road Campus
- Transcripts to be sent via U.S. Postal Service (please allow additional time for shipping)
Processing times may be longer during peak times or due to college closures (weekends, holidays, official college closures, inclement weather, etc.)
Expedited service is available through Parchment for students who have taken courses at Reynolds within the last 10 years. The cost for expedited transcripts is $30.00. Expedited requests will be processed and sent the next business day.
If you have a financial obligation to the college, this will prevent Reynolds from releasing your transcript.
Unofficial Transcripts and Grades
You may produce an unofficial transcript via:
- Any campus Advising Services office.
- Most colleges and organizations want to receive the transcript in the original unopened envelope. If you request a printed official transcript to be sent via the U.S. Postal Service you should not open it when received. If it has been opened, it will be considered unofficial.
- Not all institutions accept electronic transcripts. Some of those agencies are: Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation and Virginia Department of Education. Be sure to check with your institution to ensure acceptance of electronic transcripts.
- You can attach any required documents (for example: Nursing School, Law School and Medical School admission service forms) using the attachment feature within Parchment.
- A photo ID is required to pick up a transcript. If the transcript will be picked up by someone other than yourself, the person's name and telephone number must accompany the original request and that person must provide a photo ID.