Financial Aid Checklist
- Apply to and be accepted in Financial Aid eligible program at JSRCC.
- Submit the FAFSA atfafsa.ed.govwith Reynolds School Code: 003759
- Create and save FSA username and password to sign FAFSA.
- Refer to Message Center in SIS to view all communication from Financial Aid.
- Submit any and all required documentation to the Financial Aid office.
- Only enroll in courses that are in your accepted program.
- Understand enrollment status and how this affects your aid (Full-time, ¾ time, ½ time, etc.)
- View Award Based on Actual Enrollment in SIS.
- Remember the payment due date
- If wanting to use Direct Loan:
- Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress
iGrad Personal Finance Tools
iGrad is an industry leader and award winning platform for personal finance education and is made available to students, staff and alumni through Reynolds Community College’s partnership with ECMC Solutions. iGrad can be your single destination for all personal finance questions and so much more.
iGrad has a wealth of videos, articles and other resources to help you apply for financial aid, borrow wisely and select the right repayment program for your budget. Here’s a sample video with instructions to help you fill out your FAFSA. You can explore all iGrad has to offer by clicking on the link below: