G3: Get Skilled, Get a Job, Get Ahead
G3 at Reynolds is a tuition assistance program for any Virginia resident who qualifies for in-state tuition and whose family income falls below an identified threshold. It could mean students pay little to no tuition. The designated G3 programs fall into five targeted career areas that are in high demand in Virginia:
Healthcare, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Skilled Trades, Early Childhood Education, and Public Safety.
Who is eligible for the G3 Program?
To be eligible for G3, an applicant must:
- Be eligible for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Have a total household income less than or equal to four hundred percent of the Federal Poverty Level. This is roughly an income of $100,000 for a family of four.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at a Virginia public community college and in an approved G3 program.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per semester.
- Have applied for federal and state financial aid programs.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements. Read more about SAP here.
Frequently Asked Questions: Get Skilled, Get a Job, Get Ahead (G3) Program
Reynolds G3 Programs
To be considered for G3 funding eligibility, you must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.studentaid.gov/apply-for-aid and include Reynolds’ federal school code: 003759. Reynolds has financial aid specialists ready to help you complete the FAFSA! Email Finaid@reynolds.edu or call 855-874-6682 anytime.
Early Childhood Education
- Advanced Medical Coder
- Dental Assisting
- Emergency Med Services-Paramedic
- EMS-Emergency Medical Technician
- Health Care Assistant PAVE
- Health Science I
- Human Services
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Records Coder
- Opticians Apprentice
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Release of Health Info Specialist
- Respiratory Therapy
- Substance Abuse Counseling Ed
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Aided Design Specialist
- Computer Applications
- Computer Programmer
- Cyber Security
- Information Systems Tech
- Network Fundamentals
- Web Development
Fast Forward G3 Programs
In partnership with the Community College Workforce Alliance (CCWA), Reynolds can also connect students to FastForward workforce credential programs that qualify for G3 tuition assistance. If you are interested in one of the following G3 programs, contact CCWA or call (804) 523-2292.
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- EKG Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician Specialist
- Medical Coding & Billing Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate)
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Security Specialist
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Linux+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- Python Programming
- Core-Introductory Craft Skills
- Electrical - Level 1
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- HVAC - Level 1
- Lean Practitioner
- Manufacturing Specialist (MS)
- Manufacturing Technician 1 (MT1)
- VDOT - Central Mix Aggregate Plant
- VDOT - Intermediate Work Zone Traffic Control Training and Flagger Certification
- VDOT - Inspector Series