G3: Get Skilled, Get a Job, Get Ahead
G3 at Reynolds is a tuition assistance program for any Virginia resident who qualifies for in-state tuition and whose family income falls below an identified threshold. It could mean students pay little to no tuition. The designated G3 programs fall into five targeted career areas that are in high demand in Virginia:
Healthcare, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Skilled Trades, Early Childhood Education, and Public Safety.
Who is eligible for the G3 Program?
To be eligible for G3, an applicant must:
- Be eligible for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Has a total household income that falls within an identified range. This is roughly an income of $100,000 for a family of four.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at a Virginia public community college and in an approved G3 program.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours per semester.
- Have applied for federal and state financial aid programs.
- Meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements. Read more about SAP here.
Frequently Asked Questions: Get Skilled, Get a Job, Get Ahead (G3) Program
Click Here to Get Started in a G3 Program