How do I search for classes?

Click on the link for instructions on how to perform a class search: 

How do I register for classes?

New Students and Students Under 30 Credit Hours:

  • All new students and students who have under 30 credit hours should meet with an Advisor from the Advising Services Department.

Students with 30+ Credit Hours: 

  • All students who have over 30 Credit Hours must meet with their Academic Advisor.
  • The Academic Advisor can be found in the students’ MyReynolds -> My Student Information

 You can also search for classes online or log into Your MyReynolds to Self-Enroll.

How do I add or drop a class?

  • Students can add/drop classes in person or online (MyReynolds -> My Student Information -> Enrollment) until the last day to enroll or drop for that course's session. The add/drop deadlines are referenced in the Academic Calendar for all session dates.
  • Students may also add/drop with their Academic Advisor, Advising Services, or by submitting an Add/Drop form to the Registrar's Office (in person or via email to 

What does the Student EMPLID mean?

This is your Reynolds 7-digit Student ID Number. This number is given to you at the end of your application process. You can also see your number in your MyReynolds account on the My Student Information tile.

What is the Student Information System (SIS)?

The Student Information System is your online Student Center that will allow you to review your profile, register for class, see your academic history, apply for graduation, view financial information, etc. 

You can access this through MyReynolds -> My Student Information.

What should I do if my account has a hold or block?

Visit MyReynolds -> My Student Information to review Holds placed on the account.  Check the box on the right side named 'Info, Actions & Holds', or look under Tasks on the left side menu.

Click on the Hold to see what needs to be done to remove that hold.

How do I withdraw from a course?

Students must meet with Advising Services or their Academic Advisor and submit a signed Withdrawal Request Form

The course will receive a grade of "W" if submitted within the withdrawal timeline for that course's session per the Academic Calendar.  

How do I submit a late withdrawal request?

Students must meet with Advising Services or their Academic Advisor and submit a Late Request for Withdrawal from Class(es) form along with a written statement and documentation of the mitigating circumstance surrounding the late request. The request will then be forwarded to the Academic Standing Committee for approval or denial. View the Late Withdrawal Policy.

Does a withdrawal affect my GPA?

No, it does not count towards the GPA. The course(s) will appear on the transcript with a "W" grade. However, withdrawals may impact any current or future Financial Aid Awards.

What should I do if I know I am going to miss several classes?

Absences from class due to illness or personal reasons should be handled by the student and the faculty member on an individual basis. Students who expect to be absent for a prolonged period of time should contact the Dean of Students, who will notify the faculty of the student's situation.

When will grades or degrees be put on my transcript?

Grades are posted to transcripts within 48 hours of the grades due date listed in the academic calendar for that semester. Degrees and certificates will be posted to transcripts within one month of the end of the semester, if not sooner, if all requirements have been completed.

How do I get my Degree/Certificate?

All students must apply for Graduation to receive a Degree/Certificate. If you believe you have completed all course requirements, you are strongly encouraged to contact your Academic Advisor for completion verification. 

Next, you must apply for Graduation (in Your MyReynolds -> My Student Information). Tutorial Available Here

Graduation Application Deadline Dates:
Fall: September 30th
Spring: February 15th
Summer: June 30th

You will receive a notice of receipt of your Application from the Registrar’s Office within a few weeks after the deadline has passed.

You will also receive notice of Graduation approval or denial once all grades are posted.

Awards will be mailed to the address entered on your application within 6 weeks of the end of the term.

Do I have to participate in graduation?

No, participation is not required.

How do I get a replacement copy of my degree/certificate?

Replacement diplomas can be ordered for $10 plus shipping.  The replacements will be processed with the next graduation cycle.   Orders can be placed here.

How can I get an enrollment or degree verification letter?

Complete the "Enrollment/Degree Verification Request" form. The letter will be sent, or someone will contact you with questions, within 5 business days.

How do I officially change my name, address, phone number, or add my social security number?

Complete the "Student Request to Update Information" form.

Please note, all required documentation must be uploaded into the form before submission. These requirements are listed on the form.