Reynolds has food pantries located on each campus to address emergency food needs. Any currently enrolled student having challenges with securing meals can stop by Student Support Services and our staff will assist you. Student Support Services are located at the following:
- Downtown Campus - First Floor, Room 105
- Parham Road Campus - Georgiadis Hall, Room 200
- Goochland Campus - Main Building, Room 238
Students have two ways to access our food pantries:
- Use a proxy sticker to swipe into the pantry whenever it is convenient for you. To receive a proxy, please stop by Student Support Services at a location listed above.
- Place an online food order using the food pantry order form. Once your order is placed you will receive confirmation with pick up information within 24 business hours.
For Food Pantry questions, please call (804) 523-5005, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reynolds Food Pantry Donations
The Reynolds Food Pantry is always in need of donations. Items may be dropped off at any Advising Services location.
The most needed items are:
Breakfast items, such as granola bars, oatmeal, cereal
Ready-to-go meals, such as Chef Boyardee
Boxed meals, such as Hamburger Helper, macaroni and cheese, dinner mixes/kits, Rice-A-Roni
Individuals interested in supporting our efforts to address student food insecurity, please contact Student Support Services at (804) 523-5005 or email us at email@example.com.
You may also donate on our giving page powered by Network for Good:
drop down option: Designation to Reynolds Food Pantry