Welcome to Reynolds!
If you are a new student looking to get started in courses in 2023, you will need to participate in "S.O.A.R" or New Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration! Watch this quick introduction to "S.O.A.R" before continuing.
Start your Online Orientation!
- Visit the online orientation platform, Go2Reynolds
- Enter the required information or click create account
- Create your own password (this is NOT your MyReynolds credentials)
- Complete "New Student Orientation" on the left side
Next, review the New Student Checklist by selecting the circle button that reads "Get Started Here". This checklist will walk you through each step of enrollment, provide helpful videos and refer you to specific offices at the college for assistance should you need it.
Details on your Advising Meeting
Your advising meeting may be by phone, via zoom, or on campus and students will be connected to their person, will receive career & transfer discussions with their advisor to support their short term and long term goals, register for courses, review Student Portal, college payment options, and ensure that they have a strong start that will lead to a strong finish!
Here are some questions you can review to be prepared:
- What programs interest you?
- What is your short term and long term goal?
- Would you prefer to attend classes online or in person?
- Do you intend to transfer to a four-year school?
- Do you want to attend college full-time or part-time?
- What obligations do you have outside of school?
First Year Program Series Options
Canvas 101 Workshops
Do you know what Canvas is? Not sure how to get started with Canvas? Let Reynolds Librarians show you how! Attend this helpful session so you are prepared when your courses start! The Zoom link to the workshop will be sent to you approximately 15 minutes before the session begins. Register below:
Workshops - LibCal - Reynolds Libraries
Financial Aid Assistance
Do you need money for school? Maybe help completing the FAFSA form? No worries! Visit below for FREE virtual workshops for help with all things financial aid:
Financial Aid Workshops
Questions? Contact us at 804-523-5155 or email@example.com.
Check back for more information on our Orientation Program Series!