0-15 Advising Services Guidance
0-15 Advising Services Caseload Advisors adhere to a Proactive Caseload Management Philosophy, which combines the following components:
An assigned student caseload using the recommendations from the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA).
2. A proactive advising approach - The advisor/counselor subscribes to a philosophy of advising that is holistic, with an emphasis on supporting students’ long-term goals, building relationships, and solving problems before they escalate.
3. Access to Centralized Technology - Using the Navigate system to view data and collaborate for Student Success.
4. Utilization of a Communications Plan.
5. A Data Retrieval Process – Supported by our office of institutional effectiveness to have the most updated student data.
6. Overarching guidance from our Advising Services 2020/2021 Plan – Moving from Transactional to Strategic & Transformational Services.
7. Strict adherence to - EVERY student matters Philosophy!
0-15 Advising Services - Caseload Credit Advisors
School of Automotive Technology and Skilled Trades
- Ronda Bond – A-E
- Stephanie Cook – F-J
- Teresa Jordan – K-N
- Kristen Holt – O-R
- Dr. Kris Dahm – S-Z
- Paul Williams – Mellon Grant Students
- Bernadette Battle - General Education Certificates