Get your textbooks, gear, and supplies at the Reynolds Bookstore. Buy books, sell books, get Reynolds clothing and supplies, or purchase gifts. Permanent bookstores are located at the Parham Road Campus and Downtown Campus.
Bookstore Hours and Contact Information
The campus bookstore is open for online order pick-up and in-person services.
Online order pick-up: For the Parham Road Campus, please go to the shipping/receiving door on the backside of Georgiadis Hall. For the Downtown Campus, please go to the second level in the Downtown Campus parking deck and come in the bookstore.
How to Find the Books You Need
- Choose your campus:
- Find the "Get Your Textbooks" section on the main page
- Find your course materials by entering your student ID or entering your courses
- Add course materials to your shopping bag
- Click "Checkout" and follow the prompts to select your delivery method
- Payment Method - select payment type and enter your information
- Follow the prompts to complete your order
Financial aid recipients may charge books to their aid. The following stipulations apply to the process of book purchasing:
- Complete the JSRCC Bookstore Authorization Form in your SIS Student Center To Do List.
- You must be enrolled in classes to charge or return books.
- You must have financial aid funds available after tuition and fees are paid. If your only financial aid award is the Commonwealth Grant or Part-Time Assistance Program (PTAP) grant, you cannot charge books.
- Try to make all of your purchases at one time.
- Learn more about the Follett Textbook Assistance Program.