Get your textbooks, gear, and supplies at the Reynolds Bookstore. Buy books, sell books, get Reynolds clothing and supplies, or purchase gifts. Permanent bookstores are located at the Parham Road Campus and Downtown Campus.
Bookstore Hours and Contact Information
Parham Road Campus Bookstore Hours (804) 371-3266
Downtown Campus Bookstore Hours (804) 786-8580
The campus bookstore is open for online order pick-up and in-person services.
Online order pick-up: For the Parham Road Campus, please go to the shipping/receiving door on the backside of Georgiadis Hall. For the Downtown Campus, please go to the second level in the Downtown Campus parking deck and come in the bookstore.
How to Find the Books You Need
- Choose your campus:
- Parham Campus http://www.jsrparhamshop.com/
- Downtown Campus http://www.jsrdowntownshop.com/
- Find the "Get Your Textbooks" section on the main page
- Find your course materials by entering your student ID or entering your courses
- Add course materials to your shopping bag
- Click "Checkout" and follow the prompts to select your delivery method
- Payment Method - select payment type and enter your information
- Follow the prompts to complete your order
Purchasing Books Using Financial Aid
Financial aid recipients may charge books to their aid. The following stipulations apply to the process of book purchasing:
- Complete the JSRCC Bookstore Authorization Form in your SIS Student Center To Do List.
- You must be enrolled in classes to charge or return books.
- You must have financial aid funds available after tuition and fees are paid. If your only financial aid award is the Commonwealth Grant or Part-Time Assistance Program (PTAP) grant, you cannot charge books.
- Try to make all of your purchases at one time.
- Learn more about the Follett Textbook Assistance Program.
Learn more about Using Financial Aid in the Bookstore.
Book Charges for Financial Aid Students
|You may charge books beginning on:||No book charges after:|
|Spring 2023||January 9, 2023||March 27, 2023|
You should plan to purchase all books and supplies during these times. There will be no book charges after the date listed above. If the books you need are on back-order, you should speak with bookstore management for special arrangements.
Please note: If you are in a class that begins on or after the first day of classes for the semester, or if your financial aid has not disbursed yet, you may have the opportunity to charge your books in the bookstore starting at the beginning of the charge period through the end of the charge period. After the end of the charging period, no student will be allowed to charge any purchase in the bookstore to their financial aid. There are no exceptions to this rule; therefore, you must purchase all books/supplies no later than the date published above under 'No book charges after' if you plan to use financial aid in the bookstore.