Career exploration and development helps students explore different fields, self-assess, and experience hands-on opportunities while at Reynolds. Taking ownership of the career development process is empowering, as this is YOUR CAREER. We are here to help support you along your Reynolds journey.
Did you know? Appointments are necessary for individualized career planning services. A college application has to be on file with the intention of enrolling to obtain services.
Learn More About Our Services
- Career coaching
- In-person and online advising
- Resume writing
- Leadership development
- Partnership with local employers
- Job shadows internships hiring fairs
- Professional learning opportunities
- Shared resources, including industry trends and employment projections
- Monthly newsletter
- Data disaggregation from analyst
- Monthly advisory group meetings
- Participation in mock interviews
- Host job shadows / interns hiring fairs