The Culinary and Pastry Arts Open House
Register for the Culinary Open House
Wednesday, March 29
6 - 7:30 p.m.
The Kitchens at Reynolds: 2500 Nine Mile Road, Richmond, VA
Has food always been your passion? Or do you just want to explore something different? Check out our Culinary and Pastry Arts program by stopping by our open house. There you will
- Meet professional chefs in action
- Talk to Culinary and Pastry Arts students
- Watch cooking demonstrations
- Tour the state-of-the-art culinary facility located across from The Market @ 25th
- Talk with financial aid specialists about how to pay for college
- Explore an exciting and rewarding career
Spring Open House
Register for the Spring Open House
Wednesday, April 19
5:30 - 8 p.m.
Parham Road Campus: 1651 East Parham Road, Richmond, VA
Whether you are thinking about next semester's classes or beyond, please join us for our open house, where you have a chance to connect your passion with a career path and learn how to get started! Come meet our knowledgeable faculty who will be available to answer questions.
- Explore over 80 program offerings
- Get the scoop on guaranteed transfer
- Interact with awesome faculty and staff
- Learn about available short-term job training
- College and financial aid application help available.
If you have questions about the Open House or admissions, please contact the Welcome Center at (804) 523-5789, or email email@example.com.
If you are not able to join us for our Open House, you can take an in-person tour or virtual information session! Schedule one today