Our office is here to help you stay informed and get the academic support you're looking for through safeguarded and accurate record and transcript maintenance, actively-enforced academic policy, and enrollment verification services.
To help you quickly get what you need, and keep our procedures as efficient as possible, we offer many of our resources online.
We are here for you.
Mission and Vision Statement
The Office of the Registrar will provide high-quality service to our customers with the highest standards of integrity, accuracy, efficiency, confidentiality and security. We will utilize technology and exemplary customer service to provide comprehensive services for enrollment and academic records management.
We aspire to be the premier Registrar's Office in the state and department within Reynolds Community College for professional excellence and recognized for our student-centered environment.
- The privacy and security of academic records
- Collaboration with others for ongoing improvement and innovation
- Leveraging technology to provide our customers greater access and functionality
- Foster a staff of caring and motivated employees
- Encourage teamwork within the work place
- Monitor office practices and procedures to ensure the most efficient and prompt service
- Be ethical in all we do
Angela P. Ross, MBA, Registrar
Vacant, Associate Registrar
Brenda Falconer, Assistant Registrar
Deborah Banks, Student Records Specialist
Sandra Carter, Student Records Specialist
Autre Metal, Academic Scheduler/ Student Records Specialist
Rachel Hoke, Office Assistant