"I am only one. But still I am one. I cannot do everything. But still I can do something; And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
Donating to the Reynolds Community College Educational Foundation is a powerful way you can keep higher education and workforce training in reach for families in our community.
How your support helps Reynolds students:
- Receiving a scholarship nearly doubles a student's chance of graduating.
- A full-time student attending Reynolds, compared with the average public 4-year institution in Virginia, saves more than $7,900 each academic year. $12,166 vs. $4,256 for tuition and fees.
- More than 80 percent of Reynolds students work a part-time or full-time job. The lower cost and flexible schedule offered by community colleges give more working adults the opportunity to earn a degree or credential.
- A Reynolds Food Pantry is located at each of our three campuses. A monetary donation helps us provide a nutritious parcel of groceries for students struggling with food security.
- Donating to the Fund for Reynolds helps us meet our most pressing instructional needs. This includes an emergency loan program for students, helping them stay with us and away from predatory lending.