Transfer Services assists students with transfer advising. Through workshops as well as individual counseling, the staff offers assistance in learning how to transfer to a senior institution. Services include:
- Understanding Guaranteed Admissions Agreements
- Transfer Partner virtual and on-campus visits
- Four-year college campus tours
- Transfer Advising appointments
Transfer Services does not evaluate transcripts from other institutions. If you would like to transfer credit from another institution, please send an official transcript to the Registrar's Office. This is often done through Parchment. Students must be in a degree or certificate program for credit to be evaluated. The Registrar's Office will transfer classes that are in a student's current program. If you need to change your program, please contact your current advisor, stop in at one of the Advising Services Offices, or call 804-523-5359 for assistance.
If you would like to transfer credit from another Virginia Community College, please complete this form: Request for an Evaluation of a VCCS Transcript (tfaforms.net)
Reynolds students can set up a transfer appointment by following the directions below or clicking here:
- Go into your MyReynolds account
- Go to Navigate
- Click on Appointment on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select Transfer
- Select Transfer to a 4-year institution
- Select a time that works for you. You may have to go into the next week to find an available appointment slot.
- In the comments section provide as much information as possible such as where you want to transfer and the major you are interested in pursuing.
Tips for Transferring