Helping Students Impacted by COVID-19
As RVA bands together to get through this challenging time, some of us need help - and can give it - in varying degrees. If you're in the position to do so, please consider giving to support:
- A student facing an emergency expense: Many students have lost jobs and wages, and are struggling with housing, food, childcare, and other expenses their budgets can no longer cover. If you can help provide financial assistance, please designate your gift to the Student Emergency Fund.
- A student close to completion: The impact of COVID-19 has derailed the finances of many students, many of whom are within one or two semesters of completing their programs. To help them get through their last credits, please designate Finish Line Fund as your donation.
Thank you for your support all year long and now: www.reynolds.edu/givenow
The Reynolds Community College Educational Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization devoted to securing private resources to help support Reynolds and its students.
Reynolds is committed to ensuring that every citizen in our community has access and opportunity for a college education. We know that when educated individuals prosper, so do our neighborhoods, businesses, and Greater Richmond communities.
Fundraising activities at Reynolds are carried out by the Reynolds Community College Educational Foundation, Inc. The Foundation exists solely to support and promote Reynolds. Foundation projects include scholarships, equipment, buildings and grounds, and curriculum enhancement, among others.
Your help makes the difference
Every supporter and every donation to Reynolds accelerate the speed of regional progress through:
- increased degree completion rates, often made possible through scholarship assistance
- resulting in larger numbers of highly-skilled workers to meet local employer needs and lure industry to our region,
- creating economic growth, greater personal fulfillment, and better communities
There are numerous ways that you can make a gift to Reynolds, and with all of them you have the reassurance that your gift will have a positive and lasting impact on the lives of area students and the Richmond region. For more information, read our 2019 Impact Report.
To view our audited financial statements and Form 990, please visit our please visit our ConnectVA portrait and select Financials.
The Educational Foundation is proud to partner with -